Bzzzz Do you hear that buzz? We are in the final days before the official launch of the My Turn Your Turn website and as you can imagine our office is buzzing with excitement. As we reflect on the last 12 months of development, we feel it is important to take a moment to thank everyone that has dedicated themselves to help create what we believe to be the most comprehensive co-parenting website online.
My Turn Your Turn, was created to help parents and co-parents organize their families and improve communication in their homes. Our goal was to design a simple, easy to use system for all moms, dads, grandparents, foster parents, step-parents and extended family members that share a child with a co-parent. Here are our hopes for you:
1. We hope that you find comfort and inspiration in knowing that there are other mothers, fathers, grandparents, stepparents and foster parents just like you that are going through divorce and custody settlements. Learn from others and help others by sharing your story.
2. We hope that as you or someone you love enter family court that you are reminded of the love you have for your child and that no matter what you will do what is best for your child. Leave emotions out of the courtroom and store important files in one easily accessible location.
3. We hope that you will record your child’s timeless memories, photos and documents so that you can share them with your children and grandchildren for years to come. Enjoy the youth of your children by posting your family’s wonderful experiences in your shared or private journal.
4. We hope that you will be able to communicate more effectively with your child’s co-parent with shared journals, expense reports or calendar entries. Avoid arguing in front of your children and reduce emotional outcomes with written communication.
5. We hope that you see a light at the end of the tunnel and realize that although you’re going through a difficult time it will get better. Reach out to your community and ask for help when you need it or channel that frustration in your private journal.
Above all, we’d like to wish you and your family all the strength, courage, commitment and love you will need to stay connected, no matter what obstacles lie before you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following us and inspiring us to do what we do for families everywhere. We couldn’t do it without you!
Please follow and like us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/myturnyourturn for the daily countdown to our official launch next week.
Tracy Taylor, Erika Raia & My Turn Your Turn team
Visit us on our official website at www.MyTurnYourTurn.com. My Turn Your Turn is a co-parenting website designed to help organize families and improve communication between co-parents sharing children due to divorce or separation. Specializing in co-parenting tools and shared parenting resources including an online custody calendar, online divorce journal, child support tracker and more for blended families, single parents and high conflict divorce cases.